Germany’s leading defence & security monthly
Emerged from Europäische Sicherheit (founded 1952) and Strategie & Technik (founded 1958 as official Bundeswehr magazine titled „Soldat und Technik“)
The publication of Europäische Sicherheit & Technik (ES&T) is based on a contractual agreement governing the cooperation of the publishing house with the German Ministry of Defence. ES&T is the official publication the German Society of Security Policy (GSP), as well as the Clausewitz Society.
- Security policy
- Bundeswehr development
- International armed forces
- Armament and defence procurement
- Weapon systems and equipment
- International defence technology
- Defence industrial base
- Research and technology
- Private and public service organisation in charge of national security
Editor-in-Chief: Rolf Clement
Managing Editor: LTC (ret.) Wilhelm Bocklet
Marketing/Advertising: Stephen Barnard, Stephen Elliott, Waldemar Geiger, Jürgen Hensel and Dr. Andreas Himmelsbach
Europäische Sicherheit & Technik is published monthly (12 issues)
Annual subscription: €78.00 € (+ €11.50 shipping costs)
Special rates for Bundeswehr, reserve officers, students, IDLw- and GSP members: €58.00 (+ €11.50 shipping cost)
ES&T in e-paper format or PDF version
Europäische Sicherheit & Technik is also available in e-paper format or PDF version for your computer or mobile devices in the iKiosk.
Use on mobile devices:
1. Download and install the iKiosk app on your device(free, available in Apple’s App Store or in the Google Play Store)!
2. Select Europäische Sicherheit & Technik and place your order.
Single copy: €6.99
Subscription (12 issues): €64.99