Mittler Report Verlag was founded in 2012 through a merger of the defence publishing activities of the former Report Verlag and E.S. Mittler & Sohn publishing houses, both part of the Tamm Media Group.
Mittler Report Verlag publishes
- Europäische Sicherheit & Technik (ES&T, German, monthly) has emerged from the consolidation of the previous monthlies “Strategie & Technik” and “Europäische Sicherheit”
- MarineForum (German, 10 issues/year)
- European Security & Defence (ESD, English, 11 issues per year)
- Wehrtechnischer Report/Defence Technology Review (Brochure series, German or English, 4 – 8 issues per year)
- Mittler-Brief (German, security-political newsletter for the defence community)
- wehrwirtschaft (German, bi-weekly online-newsletter on developments in the German and European defence markets)
Additional business activities comprise electronic media and publications on order to our customers.
Besides, Mittler Report Verlag organises conferences and conventions and provides webmaster services.
Subjects addressed with Mittler Report’s portfolio of products and services:
- Defence Technology, Armament, and Logistics
- Security Policy
- Bundeswehr (German Armed Forces)
- International Armed Forces
- Public Service Organisations and Institutions with national Security Tasks
- Security Research
- Military History
The company is a subsidiary of Maximilian Verlag GmbH & Co. KG, Hamburg, Germany.
Click on the names for further information.
Your advertisement in
- Europäische Sicherheit & Technik (German, monthly),
- MarineForum (German, monthly),
- European Security & Defence (English, monthly),
- the Wehrtechnischer Report/Defence Technology Review brochure series as well as
- on our websites www.esut.de and www.euro-sd.com
reaches decision makers in politics, armed forces, public security organisations, procurement authorities, international institutions, and defence and security industries.