Hardthöhenkurier is a leading military magazine presenting current information and reports, finding itself as a connecting tool of the Deutsche Bundeswehr to the politics, defence industry and economy since 1984. It focuses on all developments concerning the Bundeswehr, reports on foreign missions as well as on current security policy and military issues in Germany, Europe and the world. In addition to Bundeswehr issues, the specialist editors and experts report on all the protagonists and security foces involved in Germany‘s public security.
Hardthöhenkurier is an accepted and highly honoured partner to the Leadership of German Ministry of Defence, politics, armed forces and of the readers of the magazine within and outside of German Bundeswehr. Because of this, the magazine is an important and efficient platform for companies and organizations which provide equipment or services to the armed forces and decision makers who are responsible for force protection and national public security.
The Hardthöhenkurier informs about the following topics:
- Bundeswehr, current operations
- Global security policy developments and their implications for the Bundeswehr
- Current procurement projects and the Procurement and in-service process in the Bundeswehr
- News from NATO Armed Forces, Defence Technology and Defence Industry
- On all subjects of information technology, digitalization and cyberspace
- Research and Technology
- New and further development of defence material
- Simulation and Training
The Hardthöhenkurier is published 6 times a year in German, plus special issues.
More on www.hardthoehenkurier.de.
Please click here for your points of contact on all questions regarding advertising.